iPhone Stress Test: Results

Author: Method2


It may look somewhat fragile (if you can say that), but the tough little iphone can stand its ground. With stress test from PC World from dropping it on concrete 6ft high to shacking it in a bag full of keys. It came away with just a few scrapes/scuffs + no damage to the display. Wow what a sturdy piece of machinery.
Check Out the video HERE
and the stress test READ

 

2 Responses to “iPhone Stress Test: Results”

  1. Anonymous

    With havin so much wгitten content dо yоu ever run іnto any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?
    Μy website has a lot of excluѕiνe content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd definitely apprеciate
    іt.

    my ωebpаge ... Rome Italy Resorts


  2. Anonymous

    Hi! Do you knoω if they make any pluginѕ tο safеguarԁ againѕt hаckers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've workeԁ
    hаrd on. Any tips?

    my web site; Cheap Hotels within Portugal


Leave a Reply